Wednesday, October 1, 2014

But I don't want the summer do end


If you are like me, summer lovers it's hard to say goodbye to the warming sun, beautiful blue sky, white sand beaches and ice cream;)

I always claim that there is nothing like a bright sunny day to cheer you up and make you want to jump up from your bed, eager to start your day.
Researches has shown that sunlight has repeatedly been found to boost positive moods, dampen negative moods and diminish tiredness.

So I protest, I won't surrender to the upcoming fall all that quickly.

In order to keep the great feeling of summer just a little bit longer, I added some sunny themes here :












6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Of course, just post me here your order number, theme name and the date you purchased.
      Also, what's the reason for the refund?

      Delete
  2. You mean "I don't want summer TO end," don't you?! READ WHAT YOU TYPE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this but it turns my menu bar and search bar black, and the image of the theme shows them as white. Is there a way to change this?

    ReplyDelete