Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Is my theme influences my mood?


Well, yes. colors in general have influence on our mood. Also they are a great tool to show your personality. Colors are a powerful communication tool and can be used to signal action, influence mood, and cause physiological reactions. Colors often have different meanings in various cultures. And even in Western societies, the meanings of various colors have changed over the years.

Why don't we test it on ourselves
I tried many personality tests, and the one I found most accurate is this one . It opened my eyes to different sides in my personality, I recommend you trying it. (No commercials or anything). 

After you tired it and realized what colors can indicate on a person I added some of my abstract and colorful themes that you may like: 










What is your favorite color? Please leave a comment

2 comments:

  1. Purple is my favorite color. I choose Google Chrome themes, and all my other themes with as much purple as possible. I try to find the appropriate holiday themes with as much purple as possible as well without ruining the aesthetics.

    ReplyDelete