Saturday, September 27, 2014

So... why themes?

Hey there,

For those of you who doesn't even have a theme on their browser let me introduce it. 

Theme definition: In computing, a theme is a preset package containing graphical appearance details. Themes are used to customize the look and feel of a piece of computer software or of an operating system.

Well I guess you already know this, but I just wanted us to be on the same page on this. 

Personally, my personal browser theme is one that makes me smile whenever I open up a new tab. 

Let me tell you why. Imagine this- it's Monday, the weekend is just over and now you will have to wait for another 5 whole days (assuming it's morning) until you get your freedom. 
You are pretty depressed and don't have much motivation to begin working. You finally tell yourself it's time to start, so you begin by opening up Facebook, of course. You get into your browser and here it is! 

Some great pic that puts a smile on your face. 
Maybe it will also remind you that you have to get some work done, and that you will have plenty of time to just drift through the net later. 

Now you tell me, what makes you smile? 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your themes but the cherry blossom one is listed as $9.99 and is described at $ .99. Please, if this is an error correct the price. I would love to buy this but really can not afford 10 dollars. Ive been watching this theme for a price change for the last 2 years and thought it time to contact you. :)

    ReplyDelete